Monday, June 02, 2008

Sunny or Rainy...

gosh what a beautiful weekend it was. sorry it's been a while since i've posted. i've been very tired lately. not sure if it's stress or the change of season or what. i've just been dragging.

well, now it's raining buckets here. i can't go out and have a drink outside the park. and...i've got a backlog of questions to answer...so...i better get to it!

Question:
I know it's all part of life but sometimes getting old makes me blue. I often regret the things I didn't do...I tell myself to concentrate on today and not live in the past, but sometimes it's so difficult. You seem so "together" and happy...do you ever feel sad about getting old?
-Wrinkled and Depressed

Answer:
sad about being old? never. i don't waste my time crying over spilled milk. you can't help that you get old. it happens to everyone, you're born, you're young, you get old, you die. no changing that. what you can change is the regret that you mentioned in your question. there is no reason for you to regret anything. anything. if you didn't do something in the past that you feel you still want to do...DO IT! go dancing, go to rome, sing in the rain, have sex with someone tall dark and handsome...(or short dark and handsome). it's never too late to do anything. honestly, that's why i'm so happy. i recognize that i can do anything i want to. it took me a while to figure out that all that happened to me in my past was just that...passed. and now, i know that there is always a way to do what i want to do. the trick, is figuring it out how...

how? you ask...well that...is for another post ;)

--Lethal Lady

No comments: