Monday, June 16, 2008

me. me. me.

i love it when you send questions about me. i'm not sure if you have realized it, but i love talking about myself. i know some people think that's self centered, but i don't. i think it's self confident. i mean, how else can i share my lethal qualities with the world without talking about my experiences, my life, my love...in short...about me!

anyway. i got this question from tom here in philadelphia. wonder if i'll start seeing him around my apartment anytime soon? lets hope he's just a fan, not a "superfan"...i'm not so sure i need one of those.

Question:
What can we find you doing at 2pm on a given weekday?
-Tom

Answer:
well, tom, every day is a new adventure for me. some days i'm working, some days i'm lunching on the square, some days i'm sitting around my house in my p.j.'s watching old movies on TCM and drinking martini's! most of the time i'm just doing what everyone else should be doing...enjoying life, love and taking each day as it comes.
there's something to be learned by living in center city at 64 years old. take nothing for granted. every day i have in this wonderful lively city is a day i want to enjoy to the fullest. i mean, i can walk out my door and there are thirty wonderful restaurants just waiting for me to eat and drink! thirty shops with clothes, shoes, bags, housewares and more. historical buildings, museums, national parks and beautiful buildings to admire. am i starting to sound like an ad for philly. oh well. i have to admit, i was born and raised here, and i still marvel at everything that this city has to offer.
today at 2pm, i'll be sipping a glass of wine at one of my favorite bars, with one of my favorite people. perhaps i'll wear one of my favorite dresses to celebrate. not that i have anything to celebrate, but...why not? now you have me all excited about being here.

--Lethal Lady





Don't forget to Join the Fanclub! Click Here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recently started watching old movies on TCM and now I'm addicted. I'm in my early thirties so most of the movies are new to me.

I'm so sick of reality shows. It's been so refreshing to watch these movies. They really don't make them like that anymore.