Friday, June 06, 2008

a serious moment. a true story.


so for some reason i've been thinking lately about this man who jumped to his death, from the top of my apartment building. it was years ago. i didn't know him, but i'm sure i'd seen him in the hallways at least once in my years of living there. he landed in the back alley of the apartment building. near the trashcans. i know, because it was roped off for quite a while. we had to leave our trash in a hallway, just inside. i've also been thinking of how i tried to see where he landed. i remember that wanted to see blood. how morbid?

i dont even know why i'm thinking about that guy. of course i don't know his name. i barely remember what my apartment looked like then.

i guess what i've been thinking is that it's rather sad that someone can sink to that place. i mean, it doesn't make me sad...really. but it makes me wonder....what could make someone so sad?

honestly.

No comments: