Friday, June 06, 2008

another question.

Question:
I'm a recently divorced 60 year old woman who just moved back into the city. I spent most of my life being a mom and wife from the suburbs and now everything has changed. My kids are grown and I'm single again. It hasn't been easy but I'm ready to start a new chapter in my life. I need to get a new look to go along with my new outlook? Any suggestions on where to shop in Philadelphia?

-old threads


Answer:
looking cute doesn't mean you have to spend a fortune. honestly, i buy a lot of my clothes from the least expected places. zara's has a great variety of both trendy and professional looking clothes, at reasonable prices. you can pick up the latest long hippy-ish sundress for the beach as well as a wrap dress for work...and spend less than $100. i love h&m for staple items, tee shirts, tank tops, etc. and the same goes for american apparel. and there is always macy's and anthropology sale racks. i've never gone wrong browsing the bargain bins at either of those stores. i am a center city girl, so i rarely go down to the gallery mall or old city. and i hate driving out to king of prussia for anything, 76 is the worst.
when i do want to splurge on something "fierce," i usually go to knit wit or leehe fai
i have some of the cutest sexiest dresses that i wear that i bought off a street vendor or from a consignment shop. i may look like a million bucks, but i sure don't spend that much!


--Lethal Lady

No comments: