Friday, June 06, 2008

my latest obsession

ok. maybe it's not latest. maybe it's been my obsession for the past few years. but i love the summer most of all because of 'so you think you can dance'. i can't stop thinking about it. i love it. i want to be 28 again so that i could be on the show.

can i dance?...not really. do i do it anyway? i think you've seen my video...hell yes.

ok. i dance around my living room when the show is on. i love every second of it. the kids on the show are so stinking talented. my goodness. it's the best reality show on television. it's true talent.

the judges are hysterical. it's so much better than any of those other dancing shows...the one w/ the famous people...dancing with the stars. so bad. not worth even watching. it's not even worth flipping the channel past it. honestly. it's that bad.

so. anyway. this show. sooo good. it's no coincidence that i do my live chat on thursday nights, so i can watch while i talk. oops. does that make you jealous?

No comments: