Friday, April 20, 2007

What-wurst?

I've never seen anything like it in my life. I was at a friend's house for dinner, having a pleasant time, drinking wine. We were socializing, eating appetizers, loosening up. And then we sat down to dinner.
First came the salad…nuts…cheese...lettuce…blah blah. Then, the second course is put in front of me…and it's a BIG PINK DICK ON A PLATE! With sauerkraut! And I'm supposed to EAT IT! Look. I'm no prude. I'm also not shy around penis…I've seen many in my life. But do I want to sit down to dinner and cut one up with a knife and fork? Not really.

I'm curious to know what compelled my neighbors to serve me a big bratwurst or knockwurst or dick-wurst. I'm compelled to know why anyone would serve that thing at a dinner party, period. Or why any man would want to eat it. Doesn't it make you feel uncomfortable? If someone served me D-cup tits on a plate, I don’t know how I'd react…but I certainly wouldn’t smile and swallow…I only do that for special occasions.
;)

No comments: