Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Fancy Slut

Someone called me a "fancy slut" as I walked across the street. The guy in the truck was illegal turning on a red light, as I was trying to cross the street on the green. I guess I was in his way? He really needed to get somewhere? I don’t know…but fancy slut? What does that even mean?

I'll admit I'm fancy. I wear designer clothes and sunglasses. I rarely walk out the front door without my high heels on. I do my hair and paint my face to go to the grocery store…but slut?

It is interesting to me that men will revert to using the worst classification that they can think of to insult a woman. "Slut" refers to promiscuity in the bedroom. And, yes, I do enjoy a romp in the sack as much as the next gal…but I'd hardly call myself a slut. And how would he even know what I'm doing in the bedroom just by the way I walk across the street? Does the shape of my calves somehow indicate my propensity for boinking? Perhaps the shake of my ass would…but he couldn’t have even seen that through the fabric of my trench coat. The slur doesn’t even offend me, honestly. But I find it interesting what a person will go out of their way to yell to a complete stranger. I mean, call me what you want, but at least have reason for it.

Thinking about it, maybe I should have stopped and flashed him a bit of skin. Pulled down one of my lapels and displayed some cleavage from my v-neck blouse. Lifted up my leg to adjust the panty hose I was wearing. Makes me want to run down the street again and wait…I'll show you a fancy slut.

3 comments:

Jackie dressed in Cobras said...

your blog is sort of useless...hopefully you are productive in some other sphere of life, as good writing is not your forte

LETHAL LADY said...

But you are reading it...aren't you? So...it's not that useless is it?

Anonymous said...

I like to think that this guy classifies all the women he sees into a particular slut group.

For example perhaps when he sees a woman with a bunch of kids he calls her "fruitful slut". Maybe he sees a crossing guard and yells "helpful neon slut"

Or perhaps, and this is what I really hope for, he was trying to recruit you for his own version of Charlie's Angels. Dumbass' Sluts.

You might have missed out on the chance of a lifetime ;)