Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Pollen.

In my 63 years of life...I have never felt this awful in the wake of allergy season. I am itching from head to toe...my eyes, my knees, my freaking hands! AAh! I have a constant headache and I've been dizzy for a week. STRAIGHT! I feel like the walking wounded...a leper...
It's ruining my social life as well. Friday and Saturday night were spent sitting at home watching movies and dozing off with a cocktail of Claritin D and Benedryl. Who knows if I can even mix the two?? Oh well, I'm not dead, right?
I don't have all that much to report...since I've been feeling quarantined inside my apartment. It's been so beautiful out too...and I can't even enjoy it. Usually around this time of year I like to take long walks around the city and just enjoy life. Instead, I'm watching tv and enjoying brain rot!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey no kiddin'!! It's a crappy year for us allergy sufferers. Doncha just love walking around with red watery eyes, sneezing and schnottin' all over the place.

Sexy, baby.

Tissue?

Why I hardly know you..

Cheers,

Kevin