Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Fee Fie Ho-Hum

It is balmy out. Even at this hour of the night. I'm tired, and my eyes are bleary from staring at this computer screen. But I am here. Since only a few of you have decided to chat with me these Tuesday and Thursday nights, I'm beginning to think that no one is out there. Then again...I'm just too cute to ignore...so...you must be watching. Maybe you are just shy???


Anyway...I went to Atlantic City this weekend. The "Last Hoorah" of Summer, I guess. My girlfriends and I donned our Sunday best *yeh right* and went wild. I love my Cosmo's, I have to admit it. Something about that fruity concoction just makes me happy. Perhaps it's all the Vodka!! So I brought along a few bucks to gamble...even though I'm not the biggest fan of throwing my money away and getting nothing in return. (I'd much rather spend it on a hot little outfit, or, you know me by now...right?...a new pair of shoes...) But I spent my portion, and I lost my portion, and I was ready to go. My friends, on the other hand, had a lucky night. One in particular kept piling up the chips. Cha Ching, Cha Ching. Her machine was hot...she was filling her big plastic cups...laughing and cheering all the way. I kept telling her to keep her winnings separate. Don't bet with the overage....and then she gambled it all away. Including more than she started with...until all she had left was her car keys and her free meal coupon. And the meal wasn't even good. But did I mention the Cosmo's were?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You ARE too cute to ignore! And what's this about vodka? Hmmmmmm

LETHAL LADY said...

Vodka may be my favorite vice. But then again...I've also been known to slurp down a mojito or three. And there's always those delicious Appletini things, too.

;)

Does it really matter which decadence I am indulging in? Aren't they all just as beautiful?

Anonymous said...

This is Renee and Tina your favorite "homegirls" we always thought you were beautiful but now we know how lethal you really are!!!!Rock On......